Friday, May 4, 2012

Cuz it's feeling hot hot hot

Is it this hot across the country? Or just here? On my morning walk to work it was 80 degrees with like 10,000% humidity. Perfect weather for a 1.2 mile walk. Thankfully I took these pictures before my walk to work.

2012-05-022
Top: Target - Shorts: Calvin Klein - Sandals: Lorenzo Chelini
2012-05-023
On the upside, it's Friday!! And hubby and I are going to DC this weekend to visit with friends. We've got a full weekend planned with tons of fun things.

Like our very first Washington Nationals game ever.

baseball1


A Mexico reunion, hopefully complete with lots of these.

cincodemayo1


And plenty of this to go around.

cincodemayo2


And a big stack of pancakes at our very first drag queen brunch.

brunch1

You really can't beat a weekend like that. Five o'clock can't come soon enough.


Today I'm linking up to:
Fashion Friday at Blonde Episodes
Friday Free For All at Five Days Five Ways

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like an AWESOME weekend you have lined up! I LOVE your shorts, especially with that chambray top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I love the simplicity of a great chambray blouse and earthy tone bottoms!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this 'fit. It's nothing less than perfect. Chambray has to be my absolute favorite thing in THEE. WHOLE. WORLD!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simple outfit, and the food looks amazing!

    2fashionfed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...