Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I feel like a [old] woman

Channelling my inner Shania Twain there. I don't know why my mother used to love Shania Twain, but she did. So I had the joy of listening to her music much more often than I'd care to admit... But really now, I'm off to wearing my granny pants again. I really do love how comfortable and mostly in-style these are. But they really do give me a granny butt. SOoooo, no pictures from the back.


2012-04-18
Top: Target - Pants: Asos - Necklaces: F21 and Target 
2012-04-181
Today I'm linking up to:

Whatever, Whenever Wednesday at Rolled Up Pretty

What We Wore and Made Wednesdays at Rae Gun Ramblings
What I love Wednesdays at Lollipops
What to Wear Wednesdays at Transatlantic Blonde
What I Wore Wednesday at Pleated Poppy
What I Wore at The Letter 4 
Work it Wednesday at A Little Bit of Laquer

7 comments:

  1. i JUST found me a pair of pants like these, in purple. I LOVE them, and I LOVE yours! Very very cute. I like how you styled with the layered necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the color of those harem pants are so prettttyyyy I love the fit of them too!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style
    Enter my Lia Sophia Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not get on the granny pants train but you do look cute. I like you feathers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, i just felt so old right then....lol your mother? heck i listened to her...lol but what beautiful pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those pants.
    The neck piece is really pretty!

    visit: http://pen-twister.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you through a link up! I love these pants!!

    Pineapplelilyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OUCHHHHH!!! Babe'n'. Seriously lady, you have fabulous style!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...