Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Versatile

This T-shirt is actually a dress...and by dress I really mean a beach coverup. The 80 degree weather and the amazing colors in this shirt/dress/coverup thingy created the necessity to wear this to work long before it will see the beach. I just couldn't resist.

But. It will be seeing the beach soon.  Hubby and I have a trip to Myrtle Beach coming up in a month that I might literally start counting down the days for. Hubby and I 'won' a free hotel stay in MB, and it couldn't have come at a better time.  Boy do we need a vacation.

2012-03-145
Shirt/Dress/Coverup: Target - Watch: Thrifted - Pants: Old Navy - Heels: Target
2012-03-144

2 comments:

  1. love it!! the colors are amazing...and I did a post one time asking how others have transformed a dress into a shirt, etc. very cute!! you did that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys and your luck in winning things - have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...